Monday, April 4, 2011

Nathan's email. He's being transfered.

Hey mommers,
Hey so I'm leaving Pori!!!!! I'm going to Jyväskylä, with Elder Gamblin... so my pick was wrong, but apparently Jyväskylä is a really cool place, and it has the Best kebab place in Finland.. so that should bee cool. haha. . So I'm going to leave one Tuesday afternoon and then travel to Jyväskylä by train and Ill get there about 9:30 that night... It'll take about 3 hours... so it ll be weird cuz ill be alone for those 3 hours on the train,...so yeah... But things are going good... our investigator that i told you about that relapsed is now back on his feet and is going to stop everything today... so that's cool.. I'm a little bummed that I wont be here here for that but oh well... Elder Behnke is staying here in Pori and will be able to take care of everything there, He is also getting 2 new comps so he'll be in a threesome... so that's crazy, its his 3rd one... ahah... but yeah things are going good. I don't really know what else... General conference was super cool... was Holland's talk good? I didn't get the last session... so i don't know how it went. but yeah... lots of fun. I ate way too much ice cream this last week... we ate ice cream after every session... So it was way too much... I think I may die. But things here are good.. I'm pretty excited to got to jyväskylä. So that's pretty cool... but yeah that's really about it... oh.. and I'm not going to be able to write anyone else this week because of the change.. but if you could forward this that would be cool..Thanks. I love and miss a ton!!!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck


No comments: