Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bee sting

Yesterday I got stung twice while getting into the hive. I was stung on my foot and leg. It started swelling more and more last night. I felt ok during the day until last night. I had been taking antihistamines but it still itched like crazy. I went to go lay down and watch the news. I started freezing and I couldn't stop shaking. This lasted around 3 hours and my neck hurt real bad too. At about 2am I finally started warming up and was able to get some sleep. Then at 9 this morning I started getting cold and shaking again. My leg is really swollen and so is my foot. I don't have an ankle cuz of the swelling. I guess I'm officially allergic to bees. I just can't believe how painful bee stings are.

1 comment:

Cap said...

I was looking into this. Turns out most bee keepers, because of stings are allergic and always keep epinephrine around. I hope you're feeling better!