Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Losing it?

Sometimes I worry about myself and my brain. For example......I went to Walmart to pick up a few things. Emily has been sick so I needed to get more sudafed for her. I went to the pharmacy to get it, showed my license, paid for it and went to do my other shopping. I get everything I needed and went to check out. As I was paying for it I noticed my license was gone. So I'm thinking, "holy crap, I didn't get it back from the pharmacist." So I go back there and she said she didn't have it. So I'm mentally freaking out a little digging through my purse and pouring things out of it. After 10 minute, still at the pharmacy, I look through my wallet one more time. And I find it. I put it in the wrong place. So I wonder.....am I losing it? Or is my brain getting old? Or is there too much in my life that I cannot remember one more thing? Hmmm....

No comments: