Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Epi-pens

This morning I got into the Dr. at 8:45. I checked in and went to go sit down and never made it to the chair.....they called me back before I could even sit down. That has NEVER happened before but not complaining!! I told the Dr. what happened Saturday and I got a prescription for 2 epi-pens with 5 refills. :) I told him we have a beehive in the backyard and that we're going to try and process the honey this Saturday. He said to stay inside or be fully geared up. I have never felt so vulnerable before. It's weird to think that a little insect, a bee, can do you in. I'm glad I have the epi-pens for protection now but it really made me think that I should probably take better care of myself. Hmmm... But Steve and I decided that we still want to do bees but we're going to try and find some orchard or property where we can put the hives so they're not in the backyard anymore. It's kinda sad but what can you do? So we're looking for places now for them.

No comments: