Monday, September 26, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers,
SO hows life in Utah with you 80 degree weather... When we got up this morning it was 6 degrees Celsius outside... pretty cold.. the last couple of days i've been able to see my breath so that's been pretty intense. So the Mini Missionary has finally caught up to me... I've had to use my home card the last week or so to pay for food and I really don't have any money right now.. haha... so I guess we'll see what happens with this week.. but we should be getting paid... thursdayish... so i just have to live off of rice and noodles for a week.. haha.. but don't worry about it... I'll be fine.... hopefully... I'll let you know next week how it went.. hahha... but other than that
I'm doing good.. not too much really going on here... we got sisters last week so that kept us busy trying to take care of them and make sure that they know where everything is... but yeah... that's really all that went on there... but yeah I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Pops,
So that's cool that you get to have a Finnish meal... You'll have to let me know what you eat.
So things here are going good. Not really too much going on besides the fact that we got sisters here in Jyväskylä... so we've had to split the city up and figure out who's going where... so that's been a little difficult... but I think we've got it all worked out now so that's good.
Things with the Comp are still going good. Its funny he tries to bring up Evolution now with members as often as he can... its really kinda funny.... but yeah... its been going pretty good... I like being with him, its fun.
Well that's really about it but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: