Monday, September 12, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers!
Hey so haven't gotten that package yet but hopefully in the next couple of days :) SO things here are going pretty well. not to much happened this week. My comp and I got sick for a couple of day's and weren't really able to do a whole lot but we're now feeling a lot better so that's really good. Dang... I swear somethings really funny happened this last week but I don't remember at all what the heck it could have been... but... hmm...... oh well... it probably didn't happen then. Anyway things are good.. not too much going on here. We've got change calls coming up this Saturday so next week I'll let you know if I'm staying or going. so that's pretty exciting... Welp thats really about it but I hope you have a great week!! I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella
Vanhin Nate Peck


Hey Pops,
So we haven't gotten the CD's yet but hopefully soon we'll get them. Things here are going pretty well. We don't really have a whole lot going on right now but we've got a couple potential investigators that seem like they could be really good so we'll see how that goes this week. I think if everything goes through this week could have a really good week here so I'm really pretty excited about it.
Well that's really about everything. Sorry its kinda a shorter email but I hope you have a great week!! I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: