Monday, September 5, 2011

nathan's email

Hey mommers,
Hey so before I forget you can go ahead and send the package to the appartment! that would be great!! Thanks a ton!!! So things here are going pretty good. not too much is going on right now but life is good. We had a really weird week with a school presentation on Tuesday that went pretty good. i don't really like those cuz it doesn't really feel like we do anything but waste our time.. but oh well its over now so that's nice. Then on Friday we had a meeting in Helsinki with the mission president and Elder Texiara from the 70. So that was pretty cool. we learned a lot of cool things and hopefully the work will got even better here in Jyväskylä. Then at the end of the meeting they told us that every companionship was going to be getting a mini-dvd player... yeah weird as crap... But we've now got a mini dvd player and can watch church movies whenever we want... pretty crazy if you ask me. But anything things here are good.. not a whole lot going on right now but we've got a good amount of teaches set up for today... so that should be cool.. Welp that's about all but I love and miss you and I hope you have a great week!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Hey Pops,
Hey so how is everything going? were you able to send you Podcast? I'm really excited to listen to it, and so is my companion!! Welp things here are going good. we had a pretty crazy week. we had a school presentation on Tuesday and then on Thursday we went down to Helsinki for a meeting on Friday, so it was a pretty crazy week. However it was pretty good I really enjoyed it. We got a lot done and I think we found so good people so we'll see how this next week goes, I'm pretty excited!
Well I hope all is going well there! Thanks for all your love and support and I hope you have a great week!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: