Sunday, December 11, 2011

Book signing


Yesterday afternoon Steve and I went to Salt Lake for his book signing at the Kings English. That is the coolest bookstore I've been to in a long time. Not to get off track but the store has lots of little rooms lined with shelf of books. And there are different levels of the store. They have lots of unique books. You could spend hours in there just looking around. I love the atmosphere in there!! But before we got to the bookstore we stopped at his mom and dad's place and visited for a while. Maureen, Alexie and Josh came from CA to go to Steve's book signing. That really meant a lot to Steve and it was so sweet of them!!! We arrived at the bookstore and Steve got all set up. There was a constant flow of people there. It was nice to see......lots of family and friends. After the hour of signing we went to dinner at his publishers house with one other couple. It was so fun!! The food was great and the conversation was wonderful!! Thanks for everyone that came. It was a fun day!!!
ps. Sorry the picture is so bad. I forgot to bring my camera and had to use my phone. :(

No comments: