Monday, December 12, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
So I'm not moving. So you can send the socks here if you want :D And before I forget I was wondering if you could send me a couple recipes in your next email. I want to know how to bake a ham.. So if you can send a good ham recipe that would be awesome. we probably wont have a DA on Christmas so it would be good if you could send one of those through email. and also I was thinking of making potato salad. So if you could also send your recipe for that, that would be AWESOME!!! And if you've got any other ideas of things we could make for Christmas dinner that would be GREAT!! That's WAY super cool to hear what Behnke said! I would definitely say that he was my Fav. comp as well!!! those were 3 EPIC changes! So things here are going good. we don't have too much going on right now, however, things are looking up! we we're pretty excited about that. Oh so next Monday we get to go up to Rovaniemi (the northest city missionaries can serve in, as well its where Santa [the real Santa] lives) for a Zone conference, and we'll also be going up to see Santa!! So I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!! SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'll take pics! But yeah, so that means i probably wont get to email until Wednesday. hopefully.... but we'll see what happens. Welp that's really about it but i hope you have a great week and I love and miss you!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Pa,

How is all of your book stuff going? It sounds like you've been pretty busy with all of that stuff. I'm pretty excited about it, I want to read it when I get home!

So things here are going pretty good. Not too much is going on right now, but things here are starting to pick up as of last week so that's super great! We were actually able to find a couple of people who want to meet and so we've got several teaches set up for this week so I'm pretty excited about that.

Oh, I was wondering if you were ever able to send that other pod cast? I'd be super interested to listen to it and I know several other missionaries who would want to listen to it as well. So I'd love to hear it!

Well that's really about all for now but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton! Good luck with all of your school stuff!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: