Friday, December 30, 2011

Another year down

Today I did my last workout for the year. I workout 3 times a week consistently unless I'm sick or on vacation. A lot of times when I'm sick I'll still workout. I can't say that it's easy cuz it's so much easier to just quit. My legs ache like crazy all the time. I keep thinking that at some point it has to ease up but it really doesn't. I think they will ache whether I work out or not so I'll work out anyways. I like having the energy to do things. I like being able to go on long hikes and not wearing out. This year I switched back and forth with biking and running. I'm going to keep it the same for 2012 and maybe throw in a little weight training. My upper body strength really sucks so I may work on that a little this coming year. March 2012 will be my 3 year mark of constant exercise. :)

1 comment:

Cap said...

You probably feel so sore because you are getting better, but because you're getting better you're pushing yourself more. I think it's great that you've been working out so long and that helped get me motivated to bike everyday. :)