Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers,
So the Phone number is, xxxxxx.. thus you'll need to do the whole exit/enter thing and it'll look like ###. And if you could call here on Christmas at 10 in the morning your time, which should be 7 at night for me. So if you could do that it would be GREAT!!! THANKS!!!
Thanks for the Recipes!!! I let you know how it turned out on Christmas! ;) I don't think it'll cost more than 30€... hopefully! So our little adventure to Santa land was pretty sweet! (I sent a pic in another email) IT was way awesome to get to see the actual Santa! I got a couple other pics but nothing too great. We weren't aloud to take pictures of a lot of stuff, because they want you to buy their pictures haha. but it was way fun!
So I'm pretty excited for Christmas. (except for the fact that I have to give a talk) I don't know what we're going to do the whole day but I'm sure it'll be fun and I'm really excited to talk to all of you!!
Hm... sorry i don't really now what to say :S Not too much has really happened in the last couple of weeks so there's not really too much so say.. haha. but things here are going good and I'm really excited to talk with you all but I hope you have a great week and I'll Talk to you soon!!!! I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck


Hey Pa!

So I haven't gotten the socks yet. It'll probably be really hard for them to find us at home because we are at home so little. Do you know if there is a phone number that i could call and try to set up a time/go and pick it up. If there is that would probably be the easiest was for me to get them.

Things here are going really good. Santa Land was a lot of fun. I sent a picture to mom of our whole zone with Santa.

Sorry I don't really have a ton of time to write today :( but I hope that all is well we you and I am super excited to talk to you on Sunday!!!

I love and miss you a ton!! Take care!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: