Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A short email from Nathan

Hey mommers,
It was really great to talk to you all!!! that was a ton of fun!! So I did get the one package that dad sent with the socks and cd's that was GREAT!!! Thanks a ton!!! Well I'll be calling the office today to see if they can send the packages so we'll see when I get them!! Welp... thats really about it but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Nathan didn't get any of his packages for Christmas. I am quite mad about this. Steve sent the socks DHL thats only suppose to take 3 day (paid $45) and took 2 weeks......after Christmas. I mailed 4 envelopes to Nathan the 1st of December and he still doesn't have them. I'm hoping that they're at the mission home. It just really angers me and we put out over $100 in shipping and got promises that they would be there and they weren't. Erg!!!......It just makes me so, so mad!!! Ok, I feel a little better now letting that out. I hope everyone has a good day. :)

No comments: