Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve...thus far.




We woke up this morning to Steve making Swedish pancakes. A tradition in our home. They were so, so good!!! He also cleaned up the kitchen afterwards.....I love it!!!! Thanks Sweetie!!

This is what's happening to our live Christmas tree. It's drying out badly. I did keep up with the watering but I think with the heater on all the time there was no hope. When we take it down after Christmas were going to burn it in the fire pit. I love hearing the crackling noise.
We also did our test call to Nathan a couple of nights ago. We only talked for about 3 or 4 minutes but he sounded so good. So far none of the package got to him yet but I'm hoping they do by today (fingers crossed). Also no Christmas dinner appointments but I gave him some extra money and he's going to make a ham for him and his companion. We'll be calling him tomorrow at 10am and will let everyone know how it goes. I'm sure it will be amazing!!!!

No comments: