Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coupons

November I didn't save as much in coupons as usual. I think cuz of the craziness of the month but I still did pretty good. I saved $84.33. I did do lots of stocking up with all the sales that were going on. I bought an extra turkey for us for when Nathan gets home....for $7 ( a 20 pounder) and I bought a small one for Lesa for $2. I still have enough food from all the sales to feed a small army. I'm just hoping that a lot of it will get me through the next year when it all goes on sale again. One of the great deals I did get was a Oral B rechargeable toothbrush for $2.97. I had a $10 off coupon so I was super charged on that one!! We'll see what December brings but I'm thinking a little on the low side since I will be buy gifts more than food.

No comments: