Monday, December 5, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so I did get your first package last Monday. I think it just came late because Savonlinna is in such a really weird place and it's pretty small so everything probably just takes a little longer to get here. Oh and I can buy wool socks here so that wouldn't be a problem at all. Thanks for sending the other packages too. I'll let you know when they get to the mission office however I don't know when I'll get them because they cant forward them from the office for some reason. However, we will be having a Zone conference on the 19th or 20th and if they are there by then I'll probably get them... so I guess we'll see what happens! :) But if I don't get them before Christmas DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!! You can not worry about it at all!!!! Promise?? okay good!!! I'll be totally fine if they come a little late so DON'T WORRY!!! I have to say that several times cuz i know that you'll worry but DON'T WORRY!!! So we got info about calls home today... it's pretty much the same as usual, however if i were in a bigger ward they said we could use Skpye, however... I honestly don't think that we'll get invited to any Christmas dinners or anything like that so we probably wont be able to :( Oh well. Which kinda brings me to my next... thing... I was wondering if I could get a little bit of extra money cuz... As stated above we may not get Christmas with members (oh btw this week we get our change calls, so one of us could possibly move... FYI. So it actually is a really good thing that you sent the packages to the mission office, cuz if I leave... I would probably never get them.) anyway, we may not have any DA's for Christmas, so I was thinking it would be really fun to do a big dinner with me and my companion. I don't know how much it would cost, but we just wanted to get a ham, and we'll probably do Christmas eve like how we do it. But I don't know yet. cuz you never know I could leave and got to some big ward in which we would get a DA, and possibly be able to skype. but that was just my crazy idea... so yeah.. I'll let you know what is up with that next week after we know more. However I doubt we'll be moving. but yeah... I hope I confused you. But so that I don't forget if I do stay here our number is:0000000... however you need to put in some other numbers in the front that are int he other email... so I'll look for that and then send you the number you need to call in another email in a sec. Welp, that's really about all. Sorry it was kinda confusing, but Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!! I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck
P.S. DON'T WORRY!!!!!
P.P.S Hey i may not have time to email everyone else so if you could let them know... I'll try to get some off but i don't know if I'll have time! Thanks!!!

No comments: