Sunday, January 8, 2012

Arrived

Steve got to Dakar safely. He arrived around 8am Dakar time which is around midnight here. He traveled first class the whole way there. I don't think he'll go back to coach when flies again. He will come home from Dakar first class also. This is what he said,"First class is great! And I mean great! I could lean back as far as I can with my lazy boy and I actually slept a couple of hours which is rare for me. We had a three course dinner served on plates! The appetizer was Duck Breast and Coos Coos, then a fillet mignion, and wasabe potatoes and green beans, Oh and a salad. Very good. Too." No......It will be hard for him to travel coach again. :)
Update on Emily......she has 4 outreach dance performances this week, PG, Orem, AF library and an elementary school. She and all the girls have been putting so many hours into this production. The Labyrinth will be performed the following week. They're going to do great!!
And Jaron starts school tomorrow. He'll do great this semester and I think he's on the mend from his bronchitis.

No comments: