Monday, January 23, 2012

Nathan's email...transfered!!!

Hey Mommers,
Well we got change calls and I'm leaving Savonlinna and am going to Rovaniemi!!!!!! (That's where Santa lives) I'm not going to lie I'm pretty excited to got there. However it is going to be RIDICULOUSLY COLD. Haha. So we'll see if I live through the next 3 months ;) I was also thinking if anyone wants any Finland souvenirs that would be the place to get them, so if anyone wants anything they can let me know what they want and then give me the money (or you the money and you could throw it in my account) for it and I can get it for them... so if you want you can spread the word about that! Oh and I'll also try to remember to get you my new address next week so that you can start sending letters and things there. Well other than that not too much is going on here. Things have been going good, and its been a little bit colder however I haven't gotten into the thermal stage yet so that's good. However I'm sure that once I go to Roi (as it is called by missionaries) I'll be using them a lot more. haha.. Well thats really about all for right now but thanks for everything and I love and miss you a ton!!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck
P.S. I'm going to be serving with an Elder Dastrup. He is actually from Linden and when to PG high school... so that's pretty cool :)

Hey Pops,
Sounds like you had a good trip to Africa. And I hope that you are recovering from the long flight alright. However it sounds like the flight really wasn't too bad and was actually rather enjoyable!

Things here are going pretty good. We got our change calls the other day and I going to be leaving Savonlinna and going to Rovaniemi! I'm pretty excited about that, and if I'm going to be able to see the Northern Lights during my mission it'll be while I'm there. So that's pretty exciting.

Other than that not too much has been going one here in Savonlinna. We had a pretty average week, however it was probably one of our better weeks. We were able to teach more people than we usually do. So that was really nice.

Well that's really about all for now but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: