Monday, January 16, 2012

Nathan's email and pictures





Hey mommers,
Wow that's funny that you sent another one... haha... I guess now I'll just have two. haha. So things here are going pretty good. Yesterday morning when we were studying we got a phone call from the first councillor in the ward and he informed us that none of the priesthood leaders would be able to come to church, so one of us had to conduct sacrament meeting. So Yesterday in our small little branch I got to conduct SM. I honestly had NOOOO idea what the heck I was doing but it went okay and I didn't screw up too bad. I did accidentally have one member excommunicated but.... we're not working on getting that fixed. Just kidding but it was a pretty cool experience. Other than that tho not too much is going on here. That's way cool that, that guy is going to Finland! Finland is an awesome place and he's going to love it! Oh so random fact... you should probably be getting my flight plans here in the next 4-5 weeks... maybe 6 I don't really know. I just know that you get them in my second to last change (which starts next week). So you should be getting those soon and you'll have give me all that info cuz i don't get them till my last change.... So that's pretty exciting. Anyway that's really about everything... But I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: