Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Grand total

I've been keeping track of coupons this year and how much I've been saving with them. I am missing one month (January) but I do have an 11 month total. December I saved $159.30. It was a great month for coupons but my total for 11 months is.......$1039.72. Pretty amazing huh? I think I'm going to keep track of them again this year and see how I do.
Also I want to wish everyone a happy New Year. One of my resolutions this year is to take 5000 steps a day.....except for Sunday. So six days a week. I was watching a show that said that we should all be taking at least 5000 a day so I've been wearing a pedometer to keep track. Some days are easy ( the ones where I go to the gym) but my non-gym days are harder to do. I'm also going to try and eat better too. We've also been drinking lots more herb tea.
Jaron has been really sick. He started feeling bad on Christmas Eve. A couple of days later he went to the Dr. and he said it was a virus. He was getting worse and went in again 2 days later. Still a virus. Then he started sounding horrible. Went in again 2 days after that and had bronchitis and a sinus infection. In fact, the Dr. said he has never seen bronchitis so bad in his career as a doctor. So he's on some major drugs. I think he's starting to feel better but still can't talk. Poor guy. I'm soooooo.....glad he's on the mend!!!

No comments: