Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Quilts


While Steve is gone I got two quilts done. One for Asher and one for Darci. They're rag quilts that I got off of pineterest. I think they turned out really cute and wasn't that hard to do. I had to make them while Steve is gone cuz he hates the sound of the sewing machine. :)
Steve is still hanging in there in Africa. He's still not sleeping very good. Jet lag can really suck!! They went out into the field today. The guy he works with told him to watch out for vipers. Steve didn't know what that meant. Come to find out they are wasps nests. So he was on the look out. Also I made sure he packed a epi-pen just in case so he had that with him too.....Good man!!!
Emily had another performance this afternoon at the PG Library. I'm going to try and get some video of her dances.

1 comment:

Cap said...

Those are so cute. I know Asher is going to love it!