Monday, January 9, 2012

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
So no Package yet, however it did get to the office last Tuesday or Wednesday and they said that they would be forwarding it here. So I'm hoping that it'll come today, but either way it should be here soon. So things here are going pretty good. Yesterday we found 2 new investigators which was really nice because we really haven't found anyone in a really long time so that was super sweet! They are an African couple and we're not really sure how much Finnish they speak or if they speak any English... but we'll see what happens with them. They seem really good though so I'm pretty excited. Besides that I was pretty much sick all week long which was no fun. We had to stay in one day and just kinda rest on a bunch of other days so that was no fun. But I got some meds and am feeling better now so things should be getting back to normal here soon! Welp that's really about it but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: