Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hort. class

I sign up for a Horticulture class at Thanksgiving Point for February. I would have for January too but it was a landscape class and I already took one. The class I'm taking is a greenhouse class. Learning how to do starts, pruning, etc. I feel like I really need a greenhouse now but I don't see one in my near future. I really want to take a Master Gardner class but that's not offered til the fall. I think I can wait. It has been extra warm out. In the 50's in January. So crazy!!! It's so crazy that my butterfly bush is starting to blossom again. I really want to get some pruning done but I don't dare in this warm weather. If there is a sudden freeze I know it will do a lot of damage to the plants or kill them.
Emily is dancing almost everyday for the next few weeks getting ready for the Labyrinth. They will be doing some short performances at the Orem, PG and AF libraries before their big performances at the Scera. I will take lots of pictures. Jaron is slowly getting over bronchitis. Fortunately he doesn't start school til next Monday.......more time to recover. And Steve will be off to Africa Saturday for a little over a week. It will be nice when he's back!! :)

No comments: