Monday, January 2, 2012

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so i did get 3 of the 4 packages. I got both birthdays and a Christmas. I'm figuring that the last package was the one that you mentioned got held up in SLC... so hopefully they'll come soon. However thank you so much for all the stuff!! I got a ton of food and made the cake and I've been wearing the pajama bottoms/t-shirt almost every night. They were surprisingly comfortable! Thanks a ton, and hopefully this last one will come today or at least sometime this week. So other than that things here are going pretty good. I've been sick the last couple of days so that's been no fun at all. Right now i don't even have a voice so I cant really talk to well. Luckily it happened after Christmas thought so that I was still able to talk to all of you :) Welp other than that not too much is really going on but things are good and I'm happy, no worries.... Oh yeah I did get ring... its pretty cool i think :) but yeah Thanks for everything and I love and miss you a ton!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Pa,

Things here are a little less dramatic than they were in Vienna. There were some fireworks but not a ton. I went to bed at the traditional 10:30 time and didn't get disturbed at all when 12 came around so I'm figuring it wasn't too bad.

It's been going pretty good here, however the last couple of days I've been kinda sick with a sore throat, and as of right now I've lost my voice so that's really no fun. but hopefully I start to feel better her soon. It's honestly pretty annoying trying to do missionary work with no voice.. haha. However we've been taking it easy so hopefully I start to improve here soon.

I have gotten 3 of the 4 packages now... I honestly have no Idea where the 4th is though. Last Tuesday right before we left for a district meeting your package and the other 3 all came, so that was really nice but I still haven't seen the 4th. Hopefully it'll come today, but I guess we'll see.

Well that's really about everything, but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: