Thursday, January 26, 2012

Treatment

At the beginning of the month I went to the "skin" Dr for my 6 month check up. He cut out a couple of spots on my arms and then told me to get these 2 creams for my face. He said I had a lot of pre-cancer on my face and these creams would take care of them. I use them at night for 4 weeks. I've been using them for just over 3 weeks and my face is red and sore. That's what it's suppose to do but I have sore red blotches on my face.....especially my nose. A couple of my friends have the same pre-cancer and are doing the same treatment and we all look pretty pathetic. No pictures for a while. I only have 5 more applications on my very tender face and then I'm done!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

ouch..getting older stinks..you have to start watching all the little things you never even thought about..hang in there and glad your taking care of it now..