Saturday, March 8, 2008

10 minutes of fame --


First things first! It is Christopher's Birthday today so Happy Birthday Christopher!!! Everyone sing Yamho Eleva in his honor!


Well, the Pecks have had a week to forget. Lori getting off meds, me with a worse cold than I can ever remember having. Apparently, the European cold virus found in its American host a new and pristine territory and had a good old fashioned festival. I'm still a little under the weather so for my post today I give you the the Salt Lake Tribune op ed piece that was published today (Saturday). Apparently they have very low standards at the Trib and will let anyone write anything.


Here it is:




Wish us health and we'll will back in full blogging form very soon.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well and powerfully written. APhelps

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, read your article in the Tribune. You started a good one. Just remember that even history books, museums, etc are slanted to show a certain view. As long as one argues with words, this country is ok. But words don't keep us safe. Isn't it wonderful that in this country we can say and write about the things that concern us. Would I fight and even torture to keep that freedom? I hope I never have to find out. You guys get well soon

Anonymous said...

Steve, this is a great article and I'm so proud of you for writing it. Almost all positive comments it's very hard to refute. - The picture that went with the article was not you. Weird. - Anyway congratulations for a great article. - Mucho love - Dad

Anonymous said...

To SMWaters

Thank you for the kind words on my Haiku's. I think you and I are the only ones having so much fun. I enjoy yours very much. - Love Grandmap

Anonymous said...

Pointing a finger
at a door closing on a
dark, soulless, life. Yes.

Does hypocrisy
include torture when it
paints my freedom black.