Sunday, March 23, 2008

Explore by emily

We went out of our apartment going to explore. We walked down streets and streets we never went ever. We came to a store there were alot of cute stuff. Then we saw a pen that I needed. So I bought it. We went out side and we saw a girl from our ward[ here in vienna]. She told us that there was an Easter market that had 4,000 kinds of eggs. She told were to go. We wanted to go there so bad. But couldn't find it. We asked left and right. Till a lady drew us a map. But mom was the only one there. We noticed she was gone for a long time. So we went in the store and she was looking at soaps. She came over and said ''I was looking for a kind of soap." Then she said She drew me a map look. Then my dads mind lit up. We went into a alley way. Then we saw stands. There were not so many eggs. Then Mom saw a red and white pock-a dot cup. Mom said she was going to buy on the way back. Then dad said ok. Then mom said Please. Dad said yes. Then mom said I really want it. Then dad said Ok. Then mom said Thank you. So we crossed the street. To see lots and lots of eggs. Dad got a pretty blue one. Me and mom got five bright colored eggs. Mom got the red and white pock-a-dot, and Nathan got a hot dog I got a little piece.


It was good. Our feet HURT. It was a teriffic day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And all I see in our refrigerator is a big bowl of uncolored boiled eggs. At least Maureen gave me a foil wrapped chocolate Easter bunny. Picnic in the part is our next order of business. Vienna obviously knows how to celebrate holidays. - Love you! - grandpa

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, we have all be sick at our house so we couldn't enjoy the chocolate and candy purchased for Easter. However, we did read the story of the resurrection from the Gospel of St. John and we thought about what that experience must have been like for Mary and the other women.

Thanks for all the pictures you are uploadig. They are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish there was more stuff like that around here. That would be exciting. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I think the way to go find food is to point Nathan out and he will find some, no matter what. Pictures showed lots of pretty colors, but it's hard to tell what some of them are. Time to email your grandma some of those pictures. Get well, Waters family.