Saturday, March 22, 2008

Left on our table


Sometimes you find treasures just laying around the house:

READ if you Find

Dear FAmily

I love you. I'm so glad that your my family. Your so thoughtful and nice. It's hard in Vienna. But we need to do as much as we can here. I know what your thinking. But this a once in a life time. It has bad air but we here all together. I glad I'm with you three. I feel safe. I love it here. Thre subways, trans, and buses. I didn't make this to make you more stressed. I love you three so much. but I don't want to make you so sad. I love you all so much more than you can think.

Love Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, you are a sweetheart. Im glad your all there together too!! Love you all..

Anonymous said...

What a treasure!

Emily, you are a treasure.

Your sensitivity is a treasure.

Your ability to share that sensitivity with the rest of us is a treasure.

Thanks for being you!

Anonymous said...

I know how your mom and dad got such a sweet girl. Your mom was always a sweet girl too. Plus I'm sure your dad was a sweet boy, that is as far as a boy can be sweet. Your mom and dad will always treasure that letter.

Anonymous said...

What a treasure you are. - grandpa