Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hey that hurt, why'd you do that--Nate



On the day of yesterday my father and I went down the street to the Folter Museum. And NO Folter doesn't mean folder...because that would be the dumbest museum in the world...seriously who wants to go to a museum and look at folders that would just be dumb...it really means Torture...yup it do...quite intense. So when we got there you have to go under ground down this narrow staircase with music playing in the background...quite creepy and then you get down and you start to walk around looking at all of these different ways people torture each other. a couple of them that i could remember were..there was a chair with little wooden spikes everywhere on it...there wasn't anywhere that didn't have any spikes...ya so that would be quite painful..another one was a stretcher that had spikes that would go into your back to keep you still...yeah ouch....and a kinda funny gross one, but when bakers made their wrong amount of bread they were put in a cage on a lever and they were dunked into a river or a cesspool (human waste). ya and that's all I'm going to say because...yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DPeck said that no one does fireworks like the people in Europe. Apparently they also did torture really well, too. Here's a Haiku dedicated to Nathan's torture blog:

Stocks and spikes and pain
I wish for death not living
out my days disdained.

By the way GrandmaP, your skeleton Haiku was great!

Anonymous said...

No Haiku from me, just words. I would think that the Chinese would be the best at fireworks, and for that matter, probably torture also. Did they have an "Iron maiden" there? I'm not sure that would be considered torture, just painful death. They used to use the stocks in this country back in the 1600's. Aren't you glad those things are in a museum now and not in use? I know I am.

Nic said...

You know . . . I could use one of those contraptions in my own home . . . five kids means the "desperate measures for desperate situations" type situation. See if they sell those on the street for me, would ya?

Anonymous said...

Nathan think of what you could have done to your dad while he was in the head lock, oh justing thinking about it makes me laugh! You guys know how to have fun!!