Friday, March 21, 2008

Cafe Sperl by Lori

We have this really neat cafe across the street from us. We pass by it every time we go to the store. It's always crowded and there's hardly ever a seat available inside. This morning Steve and I decided to see why everyone loves going there. We got there and there was a seat by the window. Even better it was in a no smoking section. We got some hot chocolate and a pastry. The hot chocolate was so yummy and thick that it came with a glass of water. It also came with sugar cubes to sweeten it up if you wanted. I wanted. The pastry had chocolate frosting in between thin layers of white cake. But more a pastry then cake. We sat by the window talking, eating and people watching. It was a great Friday morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cafe Sperl today
chocolate pastry tomorrow
fills life with rich cream.

Anonymous said...

Hello Vienna Pecks,

Thanks for doing your blog! I got to see Christopher last week and talk with Steve on the phone. I'm glad to hear Christoper is doing better. Take care--Love, Russ.

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys know how to have fun, Sounds like my kind of cafe. Keep having fun..Love you! PS mom says you should have never gone in, now your hooked!! oh well, if you have to be hooked on something thats the way to be hooked..

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm getting so hungry. Nothing better in the world than German pastries, and have to assume Austria is the same. You are so going to miss them when you come home. - On the other hand, it will be so nice to have you here. - Love you - Dad Peck

Anonymous said...

This is what comes to mind when I think of Europe. Side walk cafes, pasteries, local drinks and fare, what could be better. I know, a beautiful daughter, who gives you letters containing her loving thoughts that you will remember forever, i'm sure, I have some myself.

The Pecks said...

I love you so much Dad!!