Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rollercoster

I went to a park today that had rides. Then mom forced me to go on a rollercoster.
THE END

But I'll tell you a lot more.
Me and dad were waiting for it to move. Then a guy came and pushed a button and We started up the hill. It was a long ways up the hill! Then we got to the top. Did I mention we were first ones in the cart!!! Then my dad said Remeber to keep you eyes wide open. Then I held on. Then ahhhhhhhhhh but I didn't scream. I kept saying ''dad'' in a horror voice! I was with my dad. Then the track went sideways!! Now, I screamed. Then it went up and down. we were high. MOST OF THE ROLLERCOSTER WAS SIDEWAYS!!! Then we went strieght. Then it was done.



That was my very FIRST time!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to get to ride on a rollercoaster. I was a grownup before I got to ride one, and it was small on top of that. Now, I'm not sure my heart could take all that excitement. Glad you had fun. Heard from Jaron today. What a neat guy he is.

Anonymous said...

Emily - Your stories keep getting better and better. You may be destined to become a writer. Love you! - grandpa

Anonymous said...

That would be so much fun. I remember my first rollercoster. I went with Timothy, and I think we were both scared. But now I love them. :) You are so brave! I love you.

Anonymous said...

I can see the roller coaster in the picture. Looks like it could give you a bunch of thrills. I can never walk right for a while after getting off one of those.
love ya
Grandad A

Unknown said...

Chris was much more terrified than me.. Haha just kidding! Roller coasters are fun. I haven't been on one in a long time. Sounds like you all had fun!!!

Love you guys! :D

Anonymous said...

Emily:
You are one brave girl! I'll bet your Dad was screaming Eeemileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---

Uncle Russ

Anonymous said...

I went on a huge rollercoaster at Dinsneyland a few months ago and of course I was the only one screaming like a baby!! Everyone rode it again but me!!