Monday, May 3, 2010

The Cats Out Of The Bag

I think a lot of people already know but I thought that anyone who doesn't will now.........Emily is going to be "Alice" in her dance studios recital of "Alice in Wonderland" in June. Emily is ecstatic about this and all the dances she has been learning she has been dancing through the house. There are several main characters and Emily is one of them. She has to put in extra hours of dancing but she is excited to do that. It should be an awesome production and I know she'll do great!!!!

3 comments:

brooke said...

oh my gooodnesss!!! EMILY!!! so very excited for you!! this is just absolutely amazing!!!! congratulations!

Maureen said...

I am not surprised, she will be a professional dancer Im sure of it..when In June?? would love to see that..

Cap said...

I am so excited for her and to see her preform. Way to go Emily!!