Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nathan's letter

Dear Family,
Hey, so how is everyone doing? Things here are going well. It is pretty much the same.....very busy...haha. But yeah, things are going good.
So yeah, the language is coming. It's tough but I just keep working at it and I know that I'll get it.
So tomorrow I'm going to be teaching the Second Lesson. And that is going to be crazy. I am more confident this time though because I think I know the vocab. and what-not better. So I think that it will go much better.
So I don't think that I have mentioned it but this last week I've seen Matt like a billion times....ha ha. So that's really cool. The first time I saw him we talked for quite a while. So that was really awesome.
So that is way super awesome to hear about Chris and Lesa. That's super exciting. You will have to keep me updated on the matter.
So it is weird to think that I only have 4 weeks left in the MTC (oh I forgot that I never mentioned this but I leave on the 14th of June). So that is pretty cool.
So last week we got the new Finns. One Elder and 3 sisters. The Elder is actually a recent convert so it is really cool to talk to him about stuff.
So I do believe that is everything. I love and miss you all.
Love,
Vanhin Nate Peck


This is for you dad: Every time I get a postcard I stick it on my wall. There are obviously more cuz this is about 1 1/2 weeks old but there are a lot.



Me with a lightsaber.


Vanhin Mortensen, Cassity, Wiklof and me.








This was taken the first weekend here.

No comments: