Friday, May 28, 2010

Pics. and letter from Burger


The Finns















So this was last week on nerd Monday....it was pretty funny.











Me and Matt. This was last week but yeah, it's was cool having him here.















Me looking freaking sweet.



Dear Family,
Hey so how are things going at home? Things here are going grand here at the MTC. Not too much really happened though.....so I'm not sure how long this letter will be.
So things are going rather grand. The lesson on Thursday went pretty well. A lot better than the last one :) So that was super good. And we are going to be teaching the second lesson again on Thursday (tomorrow). So we shall see how that goes.
So Mother "I need chocolate" is "Mina Tarvitsen suklaa.
So yeah now you can say I need chocolate...ha ha. Anyway I do believe that's everything. Take care and I love and miss you all.
Vanhin Peck

ps. Can you send some hair putty stuff. I'm out and they don't sell anything but gel here. So if you could send some of that Axe stuff that would be awesome.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love reading and seeing pictures of what he is up too..thanks for sharing..