Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Days

I had a few days of Mother's Days this year. It started on Saturday when Christopher and Lesa came over. Christopher and Lesa needed to run to the mall so I got to watch Maddox. It was so much fun. Jaron and Emily played chase with him all around the back yard. Then we came in and ate goldfish. Went over and saw Marjorie and saw her new couch. Came back in and ate some cupcakes. We pulled up a chair next to the fence to stand on and talked to Heather next door. Maddox was in" Ah" of their big dogs. Then Christopher and Lesa were back. Not sure how time went by so fast.
Yesterday we went to Nathan's friend, Matt, farewell. He did great. When we got home Jaron make Gandolpho breakfast sandwiches. OMG.....they were so good!!! I think I inhaled it. Jaron bought me a CD and some of those yummy oreo mint cookies. Emily made me a card and a coupon book. One of the coupons were for her to "poopper scoop" the back yard for me. Love it!!
I also got a note from Nathan since they can't call from the MTC (bummer) on Mother's Day or Christmas.....but loved the note......and a card from Christopher and Lesa too.
Steve got home last night from Toronto. So he's taking me out for Mother's Day today.....after I get the pins out of my foot.
So....3 days of Mother's Day isn't too bad :) It's been great thanks to Steve and the kids!!! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Happy mother's day! :O) and thank you for the card. Love you!