Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vanhin Peck's letter

A got a sense of relief today when I got Nathan's letter. Maybe cuz he was so stressed out the last letter that it's nice to know they made it through a tough week and everything is back to "normal". So here it goes....

Dear Family,
Hey, how are things going back home? Things here are going pretty well. Matt got here today but I have yet to see him. However I think I know where his room is so I'm going to try and find him later. Also the new Finns got here today. So that is pretty awesome. There are 3 sisters and 1 Elder so the Elder is comps with Mortensen and Wildof in our district. But he is technically a solo Elder. So this will probably be interesting...ha ha.
So this week went pretty well. Teaching the first lesson was good but definitely could have been better. However, we are going to be teaching it again tomorrow and I'm actually pretty excited because I think it'll go much better.
So last night we had Elder Holland come and talk to us. So that was amazing. His talk was so good and I got a lot out of it so it was freaking sweet.
Well other than that, not much is happening. The language is coming......slowly but ti's coming. Wellp, I love you and miss you all. Take care.

-Vanhin Nate Peck

1 comment:

Cap said...

It's so good to hear from him!