Saturday, May 8, 2010

Write Nathan.....please :)

I finally got a letter from Nathan. It's amazing how slow the mail can be just from the MTC to here. But he wants everyone to write him if you can. His address is on his facebook page under his name. If you don't have fb here it is:
MTC Mailbox #87
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604

Dear Family,
How is everything going? Things here are going good. It's kinda stressful though with everything going on.
So yeah, as you know and when you get this but you probably have already heard but on Thursday I'm going to be teaching the first lesson in Finnish. So I'm kinda stressing out about that but when it's over I that everything will be good. So other than that the language is coming alright. I think I need to work on more vocab. though. But thanks dad...the cards really help.
So I can't really think of what exactly I learned this week but I did learn stuff. So don't worry much about that....ha ha.
Oh so the older Finns left on Monday so right now we are pretty much the older Finns. However next week we are getting 4 new Finns, 1 Elder and 3 Sisters, which is pretty unheard of, so that's kinda weird. The Elder will probably be companions with Elder Mortensen and Elder Wiklof.
Yup, so Matt is coming in next week and I am way super excited for that. I'm actually hoping that he will be in my zone because that would be super awesome. Yeah but the chances of that are slim but still would be awesome.
Welp, I do believe that's everything. But things are going good so don't worry. I love and miss you all.
Love,
Elder Nate Peck

2 comments:

Cap said...

I'll write!! I love getting letters from him. We all miss him so much!

Maureen said...

we will write him for FHE..It sounds like thinks are going well..he is going to be an amazing missionary..