Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update

I was hoping, hoping, hoping that I would be able to put up a letter from Nathan today. But when I ran to the mailbox to get the mail......none was there. I guess if he gets it out late it comes a day later. So anyone who reads this......gets a boring, but very busy, update.
First-Steve left today for some meeting in Toronto, Canada. It's some philosophy stuff and he's giving a talk on Saturday and then some panel discussions on Sunday. He'll be home Sunday night so Mother's day celebration is being postponed till Monday. Which, BTW, is totally fine with me. I'm also getting the pins out of my foot on Monday too. The DR. said that once they're out I'll be able to run a little easier. That's good cuz I'm not running very good now. I have to stick to elliptical since my foot doesn't bend a ton yet.
Second-Emily is practicing her dances like crazy. She goes every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Her Saturday practices are for 5 1/2 hours. The others days are for 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours. I'm waiting for her to say that she's burned out but so far she is loving every minute of it. An indication that she is happy about dance is her constant dancing throughout the house and how loud she sings in the shower. Her performance is June 11th and 12th.
Third-Jaron just got done with his last final. So now he's hitting the pavement looking for a job. I do not envy him but he's all sign up for classes at the UofU for this fall.
And then Nathan......I have no idea cuz I didn't get a letter today. I did get an email yesterday though and he is loving the language even though it's tough. He seems to be so happy where he's at right now.
As for me....I'm fine as long as I'm fed. Doing lots of yard work and what's fun is seeing some of the plants I planted last year every week for Kingston starting to come back. Bigger than they were before. So that's it. Congrats on making it through this if you did :)

ps. My in-laws are in Panama right now and will soon be in Costa Rica. They are with a tour group. They are doing great!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Loved talking to you tonight, we need to do that more often..love you..Good Job Emily..