Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Evening of Excellence

Tonight Steve and I went to the YW evening of excellence. We had all different kinds of soups
for dinner and homemade bread. All the YW served the dinner and cleaned up. It was fun watching them but I had the funnest time watching Emily!!! I can't believe she's 12.......how do they grow up so fast? I want her to always know that I am so proud of her!!



PS. So I went to the doctor and told him about how my hip hurts really bad from running. He said it was my gluteus (butt) muscle I pulled. He gave me a prescription for some anti inflammatory pills. I wonder if they will make my butt look smaller :) and told me to see a physical therapist. I will see how these work but I'm going to switch from running to bikes for a week and see if that helps.

1 comment:

JessPeck said...

glad you got meds to help with the pain. hope those glutts heal quickly!