Friday, November 6, 2009

Life

This is what I did today. I filled up Steve's compost tower. I could probably fill up 5+ more of these. As you can see on the ground there are tons more apples and thats just a little spot you see.

Also, yesterday Emily stayed home from school cuz she wasn't feeling good.....sore throat, etc. What is the first thing that comes to mind when your kid comes home from school not feeling good? Swine flu. I'm pretty sure she just has a bad cold but I feel like she's a walking specimen going to the petri dish (school) every day and hoping she doesn't come home with it. I'm trying to get her in to get the flu shot but the shots are so hard to come by.

And one more thing......Nathan got laid-off by Old Navy. He was seasonal help and all the seasonal help got laid-off. I guess they're not making enough money so some workers had to go. Nathan was really bummed but he's hitting the pavement today to try and find something else.....good luck Burger!!



So there it is....always something going on :)

No comments: