Friday, November 20, 2009

Jare-bear

Yep......Jaron is smiling!!! He's not one who smiles a lot but when he does.....I love it!!! I haven't started the count down yet for when he comes home but I am starting to work on his room. His bedroom has been more or less a storage room for the last two years. It's starting to look livable.

We still haven't received any official information yet but they said they aren't mailing it till the beginning of Dec. so I'll be patient.

BTW...Emily and I are going to see New Moon tonight with all the ladies. I will report back on it. Oh, and if you aren't a Twilight fan, at Amazon they are selling a t-shirt that says,"and then Buffy staked Edward.....The End." Pretty funny...don't you think?

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Happy to hear your Jare-Bear will be home soon, for you to hug on..wish we were going to New Moon together..So looking forward to it..Have fun..