Thursday, November 26, 2009

We are left to sleep it off.

I cannot believe how much we all consumed today. Just when you think you can't eat anymore......you do!!

Getting ready for the big meal took hours . I recruited Emily to peel the potatoes. She did quite a few and then gave up.

Then I recruited Steve. No....I didn't threaten him with a knife.....it was just a random shot Emily took :)




Darrell and Dyann came to enjoy the meal with us. It was so fun having them here!!
We ate and ate and ate till we couldn't eat anymore.

Even Maddox had fun time eating the yams. They looked nice on his cute little face.





This is what happened after the meal. I think it's a funny picture!!


Lesa made the pies and Oh My Heck....they were so good!!! When we thought we couldn't eat any more we did!!



Overall.....I think it was a very successful Thanksgiving. Now on to black friday. I have to work at 6am......lucky me :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Enjoyed the story and the pictures. Really nice.