Sunday, November 8, 2009

What were we thinking?




One piece of our siding came off on the 3rd floor of the house. The culprit???.....a beehive. So we borrowed a ladder from a friend thinking it would be easy to climb up, knock down the hive and attach the siding back on. Steve got up. Scraped the hive off but the ladder wasn't tall enough.
So I had a great idea!! Why don't we go on the roof and hang over the edge and attach it? So Nathan went up and Steve. They came back and told me the roof is too steep and that they would slide off. Steve told me to come up and see.
I have a thing about heights. I just don't do them. I got up and thought there is no way I can get up to the top here without shaking uncontrollably. I did but it was scary!!! And we didn't hang over the edge.....way too steep. It didn't look so bad on the ground.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Get down off the roof! So funny, I needed to laugh this morning..Tell Nathan Im so sorry he got laid off, but the x-box Im sure cheered him up..Life continues to be exciting, thats for sure..Miss you all..