Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday Floorset

Yesterday I went into work to do a floorset. I don't do these very often......maybe once a month or less. But what we do is change products around, move tables and hang up decorations. We also bring out new products. Sometimes they take us 4 hours but today was 7. We have new holiday scents to bring out and even a tree was put up. Me and another girl hung up paper chains from the ceiling.

When I got home Steve gave me a hug and told me I smelled like I was working in a smell good factory. It kinda is if you think about it. Two of my favorite scents right now is Winter and Vanilla Bean Noel.......very delicious!!!! Steve is happy cuz the Twisted Peppermint 3in1 is out. He loves that stuff.



But be warned.....do NOT go in there unless you plan to buy something cuz the temptation is way too great!!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love the peppermint, its always my favorite during the holidays or really anytime..sounds like fun! I will not be tempted, I will stay aways..yea right!