Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday








This is how I feel. Especially yesterday when I got done with my workout. About a month and a half ago I did something to my hip.....pulled muscle, ligament, who knows. So it basically aches all the time but when I work out (towards the end of my workout) I'm in pain!!! I can hardly walk out of the gym or the rest of the day. I'm going to the Dr. today to hopefully see what's going on. I have been working out for 8 months, 3x a week consistently and I don't want to lose it. It's so much easier to quit than to get started again. So I guess I'll see what he says...... On a lighter note......



Last night Lesa and Maddox came over and hung out while Christopher went to school. I took a pic. of Maddox. Both of these pics. look like they could be normal by the way Maddox looks. He was laying on the floor arching his back but if you put a blue back ground behind the upside down one he could look like he's sky diving or flying.

No comments: