Friday, November 27, 2009

Lights at Thanksgiving Point

Tonight I really wanted to go out and do something festive......and I wanted to go with Steve. So after I told him quite a few times how I really wanted to go out with him and do something fun he took me to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights there.

We went on the wagon ride and lucky for us there was only 3 other people on the wagon......no crowds!!!
They lights were really pretty and festive. It was cold but not as cold as it's going to get.



But to top it off was the manger scene.....isn't that what Christmas is all about?



We were freezing after the ride so we headed to Starbucks to get a venti peppermint hot chocolate. It was a fun way to start off the season :)



1 comment:

Kathy said...

I imagine the hot chocolate at the end was very very welcome. Fun to see