Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let the race begin

Now that Halloween in over......guess what's next? Thanksgiving!!! I bet your were thinking Christmas. I know all the retailers are! But seriously........I'm going to try (like I try every year but without much success) to make Christmas less about the gifts and more about Christ. No worries family......I'm still getting you all gifts but I really want to make it more about doing things with family and friends and doing things for others....making good memories. We'll see how it goes :)








Now about this pic of Steve. He was going to leave the house looking like this.........no way! Me, Nathan and Christopher laughed our heads off at him. I don't mind the robe or the wig but no rainbow (it's Emily's) scarf.....very girly! It's a good thing he has all of us. He ended up not going out in a costume but he did give us some good laughs!!

1 comment:

Arvanitas' said...

I'd like to know what his costume is supposed to be. I'm tired of all the retailers making Christmas come earlier and earlier.