Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1 of Steve's birthday


I thought it would be fun for part of Steve's birthday to go to Park City to the Olympic Park to go on the zip lines and the slide. I was kinda nervous cuz I am scared of heights but I have to say that all of us are addicted now to the zip lines!! They were a total blast!!!It's been something I've always wanted to do and Jaron has never been on one either. Only Steve and Emily have. Jaron and I are getting ready to go down the shorter zip line. It looks like we are saying a prayer for our safety :)
And Steve going down!!
Emily and Steve are getting ready to head down. Emily was really nervous and screamed almost the whole way down but she loved it!!

Steve and Emily going down the alpine slide. It was kinda fun but Jaron got stuck behind a very slow person going down.....wasn't too thrilled about the ride. Honestly though....it doesn't even compare to the zip line though.

Jaron and I going down the bigger zip line. So fun!!

Then we went to Cascade Springs....after we went to Subway and had lunch. It's really beautiful there. It's been 24 years since we've been there.



Overall....a very fun and exhausting day. We decided that we are going to go to the Olympic Park at least once a year just to go on the zip line. Happy early birthday Steve!!

No comments: