Monday, July 26, 2010

Nathan's email

Hey Pops,
Well I hope you had a good birthday, It sounds like you all did a ton of fun stuff, that zipline dealy you did looked really fun!!! So yeah things here are going pretty good, I am getting transferred tomorrow and I'm going up to Pori, which is pretty exciting, Pori has been having a lot of luck lately so it will be cool to get there. Im excited about it. but its pretty weird though they don't normally transfer people on there first transfer cycled. so it was really a surprise.. So other than that things are going pretty well.... on Saturday however, when Elder Bailey and I went to go get on our bike and go do stuff, my Bike was gone :( so pretty much someone stole my bike, which really sucks but there isn't much i can do about it now, soo... i just have to live with it, luckily Pori is a car city so i wont really need a bike as much, but i guess we'll see what happens... welp i do believe that's everything, I love and miss you, Take care!!
Vanhin Peck


Hey mommers
hey so things here are going alright I guess... some crazy stuff has been happening... well First off... I am getting transferred to Pori on Tuesday... so that's interesting... So ill have a 3 hour trip there, cuz i think I'm going to go to Tampere first and then to Pori... but I guess we shall see... And I haven't been able to find a camera yet the only one i found was €180 and it didn't use the same card as my other one.. so that was kinda useless.... so im going to keep looking but... Iguess we we'll see what I can find... So things mission wise here are going pretty good... We have a couple of investigators that could be really good, Its too bad that I got to leave... but oh well... Pori is apparently having some good stuff so that's rather exciting.. So I guess I'll share the bad news now................... <- lots of dots for emphasis so on Saturday when Me and elder Bailey went out side to get on our bikes to leave, My bike was gone.... So pretty much my bike was stolen :( yeah.. it was locked and everything so... I don't know... there's not much I can do now... but luckily Pori has a car, so I wont need a bike as much... but still am bummed about it... oh well... welp that's about everything... oh and the letter from this week will bee later cuz i don't really have time to write this today because of packing and stuff but I'm going to write tomorrow on the train. so yeah... welp I love and miss you take care.
Vanhin Peck

No comments: