Monday, July 12, 2010

Nathan's email and pic.

This morning I got this pic. from one of the missionary moms. Nathan is on the far left and his companion, Elder Bailey is next to him. I think he looks great even though he looks like he's barely tolerating getting his picture taken. Here are the emails we got from him today...

Hey Papa

Hey things here are going rather well. Things in Finland are going well, but it is Crazy hot out here, yesterday it was 33 degrees C. at around 6:00ish... and that's about when it was starting to cool down... I wouldn't be surprised if it got to 34 or 35... it was so crazy hot... I was expecting coming to Finland, for it to be cold... haha... but yeah... hopefully soon it will cool down... but from what i here... once it starts to cool down. it gets cold really quick so, I think we'll have like a month of good weather... haha... hopefully..

So yeah... things here are going well... We've got a couple of potential Investigators, so hopefully we will be able to teach some of them.. But we were able to commit one of our investigators to stop smoking. He is supposed to stop today... so hopefully he will and all of that will go well.

So yeah it takes about A week to get Mail out here... I usually get the letters from you on Tuesday. so I should get it tomorrow. So you got an Ipad? when did that happen? Anyway, congratulations on beating the Computer, you sure showed him who was boss. haha...

Welp everything is going good here, the language is still tough but i just keep working at it, and i know that it will come eventually. Welp I love and miss you, take care and keep Dominating at Chess 8D

2 comments:

JJP said...

He's looking good! I would also like to say Hi Kevin!

Maureen said...

thanks for sharing his letters..he is so handsome, he looks so much like Russ to me..