Friday, July 9, 2010

Dream or not

Last night I had a very short but vivid dream. But I'm not sure if it was a dream. In it I was laying in bed and Nathan stood by the bed in his jeans and a t shirt (not sure why I remembered he was in jeans and a t shirt...maybe cuz he's on a mission and I thought it was odd). He looked at me and said,"Mom, I'm worried about you and I miss you." Then he was gone and I woke up. It seemed so real. It's been on my mind all day and wondering if it had any meaning. I told a friend about it and talked about if maybe we have special connections to certain people? She said that her and her dad were the same way.
What do you think?
Can we be connected to others kinda in a spiritual way?

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I whole heartily believe you can..I have heard that from others that have experience things like that...I think its Heavenly Fathers Tender Mercy's he gives us when we need them..How special..

Kathy said...

I think that there are times when you connect. Nathan loves you and wants you to take good care of yourself. You are too important to your family to do otherwise.